sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

To:Niall Horan

My life is brillant
My life is brillant
My love is pure
                 I saw  an angel
 Oh that i'm sure
 She miled at me on the subway

She was with anoter woman

  But i won't lose no sleep on that, 'cause I've got a plan'.
 You're beatiful.. You're beautiful.. You're beautiful,is true..  


I saw your face in a crowded place, and i don't know what to do.. 'cause i'll never be with you..

Yeah,she caught my eye,as we walked on by.. She could see from my face that i was, FLYING HIGH.

And i don't think that i'll see her again,but we shared a moment that will last till the end.
You're beautiful,you're beautiful.. 

You're beautiful,it's true.. Is saw your face in a crowbed place, and i don't know what to do..' cause I'll never be with you.'


YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL,IT'S TRUE.
THERE MUST BE AN ANGEL WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE,
WHEN SHE THOUGHT UP THAT I SHOULD BE WITH YOU.
BUT IT'S TIME TO FACE THE TRUTH..
I WILL NEVER BE WITH YOU .. 

2 comentarios: